There are dime a dozen interior design companies in Bangalore. Selecting the best company out of them is like searching for a needle in a haystack. It is important to find a good (if not the best) interior design company because interior design is not a project you can undertake every other day or year. You do need the best in the market to do your house or the office and here is how you can find them –
#1 Personal Meeting
- Though this is the digital age and most of our work does get done online, this is one meeting that you would be well advised to do in person.The interior designer that you would be hiring to do up your home or office would be working on your behalf creating a space that reflects your character.
- He/she would be choosing your couch, cushion and love seat and rugs and before you entrust them to know your taste, a personal meeting is a must.
- Ascertain their experience, learn to trust your instinct and find out how best you get along with the designer since you will work closely with them.
- That apart, with the market being flooded with too many interior designers, it would be best to check in person whether they run a legit business and if they can be trusted to design your space.
#2 Customer Feedback
- In today’s age of social media, it is easy to find out how one’s work is rated. Check out the Interior Designer’s social media pages for comments and reviews from existing customers.
- You can also connect with these customers online and get their feedback about their experience in working with the interior designer in question. This would give you some valuable insights into choosing the best interior designer in the city.
#3 Check out Ongoing Projects
- There is nothing more revealing than checking out an ongoing project. You will know more about their team, their work ethics, experience and industry expertise with just one visit.
#4 Visit Manufacturing Unit
- Most interior designers will have a manufacturing unit where they would custom-make furniture or any other pieces that are necessary for a project.
- A visit to this unit will give you an idea of how they work for their clients and the materials and technology that they would be using.
- Interior Decorators today advertise a lot on social media and while some of them have a genuinely great unit and team, many of them don’t. They rely on hiring third-party artisans and workers to help finish a project.
- These interior designers can’t deliver a custom-made project that would be unique in character because they do not have an exclusive team of their own. That apart, this also has a major impact on the timeline and promised deadlines.